Broadcasting experiences using Demo board

Today I broadcasted two more games and found a very weird bug.
I can only reproduce it on my galaxy tab 7.0 plus with latest android chrome.
On my note1 with exactly the same android chrome versio it will not “trigger”

If I had “none”,“bottom-left” or “bottom-right” selected for “goban labels” (aka coordinates) then just clicking anywhere outside of the board, like the player boxes or “remove branch” X button. There would seemingly randomly be a new move added to the top most first line(line 19)" of the recording. I tested this more than 7 times. Each time I could reproduce it with my tablet(tab 7.0+) but never on my phone(note1).
After setting “goban labels” to “all sides”, “top-left” or “top-right” I could never reproduce it.
It was major WTF feeling recording a game and getting stones appear on the board seemingly random. Then trying to undo them by removing a branch just to get them again because of doing that.

Another bug I found that when the virtual keyboard appears then the whole page zooms out a little bit and the board will resize to somewhat smaller size. That is not so critical but when I am finished at typing or just hide the virtual keyboard then the page is zoomed to it’s original size but not quite. On the right side there is always some 4 character wide area that doesn’t fit to the screen and I had to manually pinch zoom the page a tad to be able to see spectator icon or right most coordinates of the board.

As a whole I think OGS is pretty usable for recording. I used old hardware(Tab 7.0+) that had some problems keeping more than one game page “open” at the same time. I had my own recording and then I wanted to watch some other game but if I left one of these game windows alone for too long and later returned to it then the whole page would reload(instead of just quickly drawing the latest new moves) and it would take some 3-7 seconds to finish. If I manually kept both pages “busy” by not leaving them in the background for too long, then I never had to wait for a full reload. It would just quickly draw the new moves to the game page.
Might be that the Tab 7.0+ has too little memory or something :frowning: