100 principles of go that you should know

[link deleted]

2 Likes

These principles are copied from the TOC (table of contents) of Richard Bozulich’s book “An Encyclopedia of Go Principles” (link to Kiseido Publishing where you can order the whole book)

As nice as they are, just copying from somewhere else w/o credits is BAD.

Also, on your page you say:

But hey, I just took a random principle and googled it, and I found two Kiseido pages with info for purchasing that book AND yet another plagiarism with no credits whatsoever.

I’m removing your link and closing this thread.

But the book’s TOC is indeed a really nice collection of principles, that much I admit :smiley: maybe the book is even better?

7 Likes

One last note: if anybody wants these principles just as they are in the TOC of the book and is too lazy to copy them from the Kiseido page linked to above :stuck_out_tongue: Hebsacker Verlag in Germany also carries the book and offers a PDF file of the TOC: http://www.hebsacker-verlag.de/download/encyclopedia-of-go-principles_toc.pdf.

And in the Netherlands, Schaak en Go Winkel “Het Paard”/Goshop Keima also has the book.

4 Likes

@k4tsu, Kudos for adding the credits to your blog post … I just looked there again and noticed it :slight_smile: and thus I’ve put the link back in your OP and opened this thread again.

<edit 2018-07-09>
since k4tsu has violated copyrights more than once and has meanwhile turned out to be a notorious blog spammer who tries to sell a dubious collection of Tsumego and who tries to lure people into a paid “membership”, I have unlisted this thread and closed it again.
</edit 2018-07-09>

4 Likes