1d offering teaching game to 10k - 15k

Offering a teaching game (live, unranked, no handicap).

My level is about 1d OGS / 3d EGF.

I guess I’m aiming at players of about 10k-15k OGS, because I’d like to get some practice in teaching that level. I’m not too familiar with the reviewing tools of OGS, so please bear with me while I’ll be struggling with those :blush:

I would also like to use some audio/video conferencing tool to facilitate communication.

3 Likes

Good luck. Sure your pupils but also yourself will benefit from it.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello @gennan, I’m about 11k on OGS and I’d be interested in your offer.

If you’d be ok with using one of the open-source tools (I have one in mind which I have had good experiences with), I’d happy to have an audio conference too.

1 Like

I would also very much enjoy a teaching game. Thank you for your kind offer. I’m 12k and will send you a challenge!

Thank you!

• Bob
1 Like

Hi gennan,
I am currently arround 12k on ogs and would really appreciate to play a teaching game with you. Just send me an invitation on OGS if the offer ia still valid and we can set up everything from there.

1 Like

Hi gennan,

I’m ~15k, who recently started playing. While I quickly got to 15k, I have had a difficult time pushing further. I would love your coaching!

I’ll share a replay, I would love your feedback on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @gennan, if this offer is still on the table, i would like to play a game with you. Right now i’m 15k on OGS. You can invite me to a game if you like to :white_circle: :black_circle: :hearts:

1 Like