2020 Australian Go Census

It’s the 2020 Annual Go Census! Where we take a look at the state of affairs in Australia, who’s playing go, where are they playing, what do they want/need, etc!

This is a somewhat more streamlined version over previous years. This is to make it easier for people to fill out, without having to take too long about it, worrying about phrasing, and the like. So it is estimated that for most people, this would take between 5 and 10 minutes to complete.

This data is extremely useful to those running clubs, organising tournaments, or anyone who has an interest in Australian go. So please, if you could take a few minutes to fill it out, that would be so great! And if you shared it to any go players in Australia who might not have seen it, well, then you are officially a Go Saint and gain one stone in strength for each such person you share it to! (OK, no gain in strength. But that would be amazing to do!)

5 Likes

Done, thanks for your dedication

(pounces on this and races to submit answer to the ques…)

Oh, wait. I answered this when it first came out, like all the cool people do.

3 Likes

open in a private tab through a vpn to tip the overall results into a position more favourable to your tastes and habbits… I mean, yes, be a responsible person and answer once :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for doing it, and the link!

1 Like

Happy to help

1 Like

Hey all! Just a reminder that the 2020 Australian Go Census is now live, and this is your chance to be recognised as a go player who is currently residing in Australia, and have your perspectives heard!

This data is extremely useful for the AGA, QGS and anyone else who organises go in Australia. These decisions go way smoother, and are way easier to make the right ones, with actual information to guide them rather than blind guesses.

Completing it takes maybe 2 to 5 minutes, so please, do so!

1 Like

Thanks for the bump!

1 Like

Just a bump in case someone would be interested in participating in this, but might not have seen the original post!

If you live in Australia, and play go to any level, please take 2 to 5 minutes to fill out the Australian Go Census!

Rats, I meant to bump this myself :stuck_out_tongue: good remembering

Last chance to have your voice heard on this!

If you live in Australia and play go to any level, we want to heard your view!

1 Like