2022: HOLD MY TEA! 🍵

I wanted to make the title all caps, but apparently that’s prohibited (EDIT: … without an emoji).

(Edit by KAOS: Changed the title according to this suggestion.)

18 Likes

I don’t wanna be negative, but… I thought 2021 was going to be better than 2020…

2022 isn’t lookin so good considering the covid numbers.

2 Likes

Has to burn out sooner or later… One way or another we’ll all reach herd immunity. :man_shrugging: just need the media to find something else to fear monger…

8 Likes

In the spirit of optimism, NASA has some pretty cool sounding missions planned for this year :heart:

9 Likes

19 Likes

Happy new year everyone, today’s weather is looking like the best new year’s day ever where I am so I’m sure 2022 is definitely going to be the best year ever!

4 Likes

Happy new year!
May it bring us all:
Health!
Happiness!
Harmony!
Honesty!
Hillarity!

And even good things that do not start with an H :innocent:

4 Likes

10 Likes

(@mark5000 sorry I tried sth on the title that had worked elsewhere)

Happy new 365-day attempt at making it make sense!! Stay healthy everyone, and keep your hopes up, we’ve made it so far :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

How about?

2022: Electric Boogaloo

5 Likes

Determined to get this in somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Best Year Ever! but the cover picture doesn’t look reassuring.

2 Likes

Agree with you, but it would be oh so nice if we were wrong on this one.

1 Like

I think 2022’s better than 2021 because I got all the friends that I wanted in my class with me.

5 Likes

I can’t agree with the introduction. Durian is delicious, the king of fruits.

index

2 Likes

I don’t mind the smell of durian, but it’s kinda expensive though, and not in season now.

1 Like

Yes unfortunately. It used to be cheaper 10-20 years ago where I live. You really have to travel to Thailand or neighboring countries to get affordable durian.

3 Likes

Adding an emoji tricks the system into accepting it

14 Likes

Oh look! A scary 2022! :fearful:

8 Likes