Given the amount of new players these days, I felt like offering teaching games would be a good idea. I haven’t really done that before, so I might not be the best teacher yet, but I’ll do my best.
Here are settings I’ll accept automatically :
- I am White, you are Black
- Fisher 3d +1d/move (7d max)
- Borad : your choice, but I mostly play 19*19
- handicap : your choice, but I mostly play without
This is only there as an example, I don’t mind different settings as long as they are unranked correspondence games with a day per move or more.
As far as playing goes, I will gladly discuss the moves during the game, and you are encouraged to tell me (early on) if there is something specific you are trying to work on.
So, if you are interested, just send a challenge my way!
Someone suggested I create a group for those I teach to play each other, it will also help stay in touch so it might be nice. We’ll see how it turns out, here is a link, feel free to join.
Below are some of my reviews. When the opponent is not mentioned, it is me. Constructive criticism welcome (wanted, actually). If for some reason anyone doesn’t want their review posted there, just let me know.
- https://online-go.com/review/117536 ( Duin [19k] )
- https://online-go.com/review/119153 ( Mourner [9k] )
- https://online-go.com/review/119238 (theluuds [25k?] vs Krent [24k])
- https://online-go.com/review/122914 (octahedrite [22k?])
- https://online-go.com/review/122813 ( FolkWwh [24k])
- https://online-go.com/review/131950 ( bionexus [17k])
- https://online-go.com/review/130606 (timuzhti [19k])
- https://online-go.com/review/130137 (Dunkel [24k])
- https://online-go.com/review/129016 (ajventi [23k])
- https://online-go.com/review/128492 (rogerhurwitz [25k?])
- https://online-go.com/review/126760 (Yerac [21k])
- https://online-go.com/review/123726 (pcesar22 [14k])
I am actually too lazy to update this on a regular basis. You can check my reviews in my profile (reviews are at the bottom). Most of these (but not all) are teaching game reviews, as I tend to not use the review function for my own games, and just use the in-game analysis tools.