Ads still on for supporter

Hey, I have supporter (the minimum amount :slight_smile: student soz), but the ads are still on the page, and it asks me to be a supporter. Tho when I click that, it says I already am.

1 Like

Aha! quite common, I am afraid. But fear no more! I shall summon @anoek for you, and he will fix the problem with his magic. :wink:

You are very kind to be so supportive, let me thank you on behalf of all the others. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thx :slight_smile:

Not at all, thank you… I wanted to challenge you to a friendly match for your support, but then I saw your record of 93% of won games and I changed my mind :-D. But still, if you ever felt like destroying a DDK, feel free to send me a challenge. :wink:

1 Like

yeah, I’m a little underranked and am legitimately winning 75% of the time. But a few times, I was losing by a lot, and then my opponent randomly resigns, one of them voicing frustration that I hadn’t resigned yet, This community is mostly very friendly, but a few prickly porcupines :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Terribly sorry… I’ll be overhauling the supporter system soon and cleaning out these problems =/

You should be patched up @BreatheDeep, let me know if you have any more issues, and thanks for the support!

2 Likes

Thanks! Works fine now.