AI review not available

I became a supporter yesterday I can use the full review option only for the games that finished today, while for older ones i can’t even view the three-move review; it says “AI review has been queued for processing.” for the last couple of hours. Is it a matter of patience or will i not be capable of reviewing my older games?

1 Like

It’s a bug at the moment that’s in the process of being fixed.

It was mentioned here:
https://forums.online-go.com/t/ai-review-updates-2019-06-19/21792/111?u=shinuito

Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon. If you know of any other bugs that haven’t been mentioned feel free to add them too!

Hope you’re enjoying the ai feature so far anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FYI I am actively working on this.

4 Likes

OK these should be behaving a bit better now (although unfortunately still haven’t fixed the issue you’re referring to @shinuito, that should be done tomorrow though :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Sorry I forgot there was two things, I was thinking they were related :slight_smile:

i can fully review my older games now, thank you

3 Likes

mine are still stuck. Just to add.

1 Like

Yeah sorry @shinuito I’ve been breaking a lot of stuff recently… I think I got them ironed out today though, so new eta for your fix is tomorrow :pensive:

5 Likes

It’s no problem. It doesn’t really bother me. I generally did a reasonable run through at the time of some of the games end. It’s more so to keep you updated/give feedback if there’s still potential issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am getting the “AI review has been queued for processing.” message for an old game. An AI review was done soon after the game but that has disappeared. I’ve tried a couple of times recently but get the same message.
I’d also appreciate some method of deleting a “review” that I began as a test.

Thanks.

You can’t (as far as I know) delete a review.

But you could post a link to a game that you want an AI review triggered for and we could take a look :slight_smile:

Thanks Eugene. https://online-go.com/game/18432738

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.