Are you a developer? Want OGS on a mobile device?

PS: I think I’d be happy for them to jiggle themselves into time order :slight_smile:

There seems to be an issue in which if you don’t use the app for a while (or maybe when switching to/from wifi?) the server connection just goes “stale”. It doesn’t give any errors, the server just won’t respond. It’s that library that seems to be so unreliable. Please kill the app completely (by pressing the “recent app” button and then swiping the app off screen). Then restart and it should work. This bug is my priority, but can’t really reliably reproduce it so it’s hard to fix.

Btw this happens a lot less in alpha_b56 (today’s build) - but it still happens - so in case you didn’t update now would be a good time.

Doesn’t this help?

This seems like the class to use for rank presentation.

I had this problem pretty often mate, thanks for the fix…

@MrAlex I just downloaded and installed alpha_b56 on my Sony Experia. Wow! I’m impressed!

Playing around with it I discovered how to create a 9x9 game and played it (even though that was not what I intended to do!). However, when we both passed I was not able to find out how to accept the final score (I see in my profile that I did get credited with the win) and so I let the timer run down and expected to see that I perhaps timed out of the game. So my question: how do I indicate that I accept the final score?

I think the “can’t play a move” thing is much better now.

Now I realise that what I really need most is to be able to click through my open games, like you can in OGS.

I click on the notification icon (that tells me how many I have outstanding) and it just takes me to the same one each time.

I only became aware that I need this when I joined a tourney and suddenly I have 12 games instead of the usual 2-3

Now I am not sure how hard this feature is to implement so I am just putting ignorant question out there. Is there login feature for those of us who have google+ or facebook bound accounts in the future?

I would gladly become a supporter for an iPad app.

I’d be willing to develop an iPad app if someone else did the design.

@danielt1263, I’m a game/ux designer and would be down to cover that part.

@driph Sounds good. My email is my username Let’s collaborate.

OK where can I preorder :smiley: <jk> but I’d be a customer :slight_smile:

Sounds good, I’ll send you a note!

@MrAlex just installed and testing your Android app. When finding a game, is it possible to search from more than one type of game? For example, Normal and (9x9 or 13x13 or 19x19)? Currently the search seems to allow only one Time type and board size type.