Being a friend?

How does one accept a invitation to become a friend.? I do not see anywhere where it says accept or deny. In fact i do not see a link to a *FAQ .In all probabilities it is staring me in the face and I do not see it,Just like most of my games :sweat_smile:

Each time you click the name of a player, you have a little windows coming, and has an option for ask to be friend. (On the main site not here on the forum)
If someone ask you, just accept

1 Like

Two ways of befriending:

• click Home and if there are friend request you will find them there (V=accept, X-deny).
  • click on your Profile Pic (upper right corner) and clear notifications. If there are friends request sent to you, you will find them there.

So there may be friends waiting for you to be accepted :grin:

2 Likes

OGS took care to hide it well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Err, if you do this you’ll lose the friend request ones too right? You need to be careful to accept friend requests (if you want to!) because if you clear the notification instead you can never get it back. (And maybe that person can’t send you a new one?)

1 Like

I think he can. And you can too (has to find him first which is not so obvious)
It’s a bit confusing sorry for @Atorrante, I think he just meant to open this tab containing the notifications, not to clear them.

1 Like

@Groin, @teapoweredrobot: if you clear the notifications the friend requests or challenges are not cleared. I regularly thrash notifications and sometimes I then find a friend request.

2 Likes

Nice to know

1 Like

thank you all for your repl. It solved my promblem. ahd yes it was well hidden with traps around it. since once i found it Idid not fall into the traps

1 Like