Breakpoint analysis in gamereview and evaluate position in puzzleeditor and puzzles

Hey are you also no longer getting any breakpoints displayed after the game? Is something being in rebuilt or has something changed? Will the breakpoints be displayed again soon after playing? Because the breakpoint analysis of games by the AI ​​was very educational for both the players and probably also for the Katago-micro AI. Above all, I think optimizing the first breakpoint in all the games is the best training that an AI can do in board games. The same applies to the eveluate this position function that is available in the gamereview, but this would be much more important in the puzzle editor or when building and solving puzzles to understand the solutions. Where this function was previously not available, so instead I opened an old game in another tab where I built and tested this path parallel to building my puzzles.

Also see my post:
Automatically breakpoints into puzzle

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.