Can't load any page displaying games in list form [solved]

Still broken as above.

Still broken for me on both Firefox and Chrome on Mac.

Still broken.

Still broken (Ubuntu, Firefox)

Ok I finally see the problem, this is affecting anyone who has enough games to have a list view of the games on their home page.

A quick fix would be to up the value of your gamelist threshold at https://online-go.com/user/settings … though i’m working on a fix now that I can replicate it, should be up soonish

3 Likes

Can confirm this temporarily resolves the issue for me on all three previously non-functioning pages.
My settings were previously set to “always show list” and I will return it to this setting when you believe you have a more rigorous fix that needs testing :slight_smile:

Confirmed; bumping the threshold solves the weird error and makes the site useable again.

Ok, but I have so many games, that in “no gamelist” mode pags with games loads significantly sloooow!!

Alrighty, I found and fixed the issue, everything should work with the list view again.

Sorry about that all :frowning:

4 Likes

Can confirm that it is now working properly again :slight_smile:

TN. I had to shift+F5 after changing my settings to get past the error (old form must have been in a stored copy of the page somewhere)

2 Likes

Worked exactly as you said.
Before the fix: I had to augment the gamelist threshold.
After the fix: Was able to reset the gamelist threshold to 10 + refresh the cash as BHydden said (Shift + Browser refresh)

2 Likes

Can confirm it’s working again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for quick resolve!

2 Likes