Can't Login - Getting Kicked Out of My Own Games

This seems like a serious issue, I had to create a totally new username to even sign in to post here.

My real username is ThomasMeli. I was in the middle of many correspondence games. Now I can’t sign in to that account, and can’t get into any of the games I was playing.

This is the 2nd time this has happened. It stopped last time seemingly due to luck but I’m worried these games will be lost or that I won’t be able to get in to continue playing them. Please help!

You should see a “forgot my password” link on https://online-go.com/sign-in where you can provide your account email.

Thanks, however, I think you are misunderstanding me. I know my password and username. I am able to sign in at random times, at other times it sends me to facebook, freezes, and says I don’t have any games, or it says “loading” for an exceptionally long period of time. This is obviously related to the update, as it never happened before. Just giving you folks feedback so the developers can look into this and fix it.

I see. Keep trying, devs are working on it as we speak.

1 Like

Fantastic, thanks!

1 Like