Can't verify email

The problem with confirming the e-mail address did not concern me personally, but it’s strange to me that the OGS administration finds time for chatting, but has not condescended to react to the requests of new members of the community for more than two days. I understand that solving the problem can take a lot of time, but I think that administrators could find a moment to communicate with newcomers who found themselves in difficulty. Dear administrators, when you told us: “Hey guys, give money and we will free the server from advertising banners”, then we gave you money and continue to give to this day. So why do you ignore those who need your attention? Just because they have not given you money yet? Perhaps this is a banal manifestation of indifference? In any case, the financial support of indifferent, stingy people, is not part of my life priorities. I hope you understood me correctly.
Regards…

3 Likes

The server administration really spits on new users. Three days of total inaction is an eloquent testimony of indifference.

to be fair, this problem occured the day before Thanksgiving, and the admins have families, too.
There is a similar inaction to the game loading error, which affects all people, so I’m sure they don’t mean to spit on new users but are merely taking some time off.

3 Likes

It seems that the problem has been fixed. Thanks !
(There was no need to be so disrespectful …)

3 Likes

Seriously, I’d suggest cutting people a little slack; no one is obligated to jump the moment someone on the forums says ‘frog’ on a holiday.

3 Likes

I don’t know how, but seems like my problem has been fixed.
What’s strange, I didn’t even need to pass new link. My email just became verified…

Anyway, thanks for it…
…but it’s still strange noone answered on topic…

2 Likes

My email still unverified, so problem didn’t fixed.

@mekriff Don’t you think it’s strange that Thanksgiving did not stop the administrator from posting a bug on the GitHub, but prevented him from taking a moment to this topic?
However, all right. He replied in the chat. The problem will be repaired.

2 Likes

@Ushibaka It seems that the email address is verified without user intervention, just after some time.

2 Likes

@DiMantis Thank you very much for your indifference, my friend.

2 Likes

Hello i am Senchago and i can not verify email.
I click on the link and then i see a blank page.
When i will play i cant greet in the chat.
What can i do?

2 Likes

@SenchaGO You can only wait. E-mail will be automatically activated about a day after you entered it. Administrators are working on fixing this error, but we do not know when this will be fixed.

6 Likes

Hi all, sorry for the delay. This error should be fixed now!

5 Likes

Okay i have understand and will waiting :slight_smile:

Done!

Great, your email address has been verified!

2 Likes

@anoek, thank you!

2 Likes

I confirm, the email address has been verified.

2 Likes

I am using a school computer so my verification email may not come, WHAT DO I DOOO!!!:persevere::triumph::tired_face: Can anyone help me out? :dog: :pleading_face: