Chat problem on Kindle Fire

I added this to the ipad chat problem that’s just been solved, but not sure if it would be picked from there so apologies for the repetition. There’s a similar chat input problem with both the Silk browser and Firefox on Kindle Fire. Chat Line is there at the bottom of the screen if you scroll down, but reverts back to board view as soon as the on screen keyboard appears.

I have the same problem with my Kindle Fire. Reported it under the topic of “Kindle” but (too?) lengthy description of other problems now with Kindle that I didn’t have before the upgrade.

So, any solution in the works? Seems to me OGS courtesy requires at least a greeting and thanks after the game. Rather important to me than being silent which makes the game very impersonal and gives the impression of discourtesy (even if opponent is equally silent–don’t care). This is important to me. So just want to know if I have to live with this or is there any light at the end of the tunnel.

An I EVER going to get an answer to this question? I’m a supporter on this acct and tomewing1. So I do my part. But confess on this subject–important to me-- I’m disappointed. First time. If support can’t do it, ok. Just tell me

I think the best course of action would be to report it as a bug on Github.

You can do so here - it’s pretty straightforward: https://github.com/online-go/online-go.com/issues/new

1 Like