Do some people not know how to go to counting?

Woops my bad, I remember they have a separate button now. I remember Tygem having this exploitable feature of requesting counting to reset your byoyomi when you return to the normal game after either players rejects the counting. One despicable player did that to me for one portion of the game until I took that enlightening lesson he gave me and used it very liberally for the rest of the game, like double or more of the amount he did to me as payback till he called the mods on me himself (oh the hypocrisy!) or maybe Tygem had some fancy auto-detection system in place. The fact that I won too made it very satisfying. :smiley:

1 Like

It was a live game, and it bumped up my rating. Hit 4k for the first time from this win.

I’m still thinking he hadn’t figured out how to score games. ALL of his games went to timeout or resignation. However, looking at his games from the last day or so, he’s scoring most of his games and has very few timeouts, so maybe he finally figured it out? Obviously an experienced player, but one who’s only been on OGS for about a month.

1 Like

I did ask him if he knew how and described the “pass” button, so maybe he looked it up.

1 Like