Euro 2020

3 Likes

From this point on, matches are going to be held simultaneously so one pair of the teams don’t have the advantage of knowing the other result.

1 Like

and for a good reason ^^ https://youtu.be/M0mHp3iyWGg

2 Likes

Russia is playing today. It seems win or draw would be enough. If we lose, we have a good chance to finish fourth and be kicked out.

Yeah, group B is exciting ^^

I am too cheering fur russia in that match, if denmark wins, then finland is prolly out of the competition. Unless we win or play a draw against belgium, which is easier said than done xD

Right now we can root for Ukraine in the current match. Whoever wins there goes to the second place. Draw is good for Ukraine but probably not bad for their opponent too since they’ll have 3rd place with 4 points.

Edit: just as I sent this, Austria scores

BELGIUM -FINLAND LETS GO!

\o/

1 Like

Finland still have a tiny chance to make it, but it would need all of these to happen:

Sweden wins or draws against Poland
Slovakia to win Spain OR Spain to win by 3+ goals
France to beat Portugal by 4+ goals
Germany to win or draw against Hungary, OR Hungary to crush Germany by 4+ goals

Yeah i dont see it happen either…

2 Likes

Hungary to crush Germany by 4+ goals

There are more points offered for more goals scored?

No but goal difference is a tiebreaker ^^

1 Like

Woah, 3-2 for Sweden, and 5-0 for Spain!

The dream is still alive ^^

4 Likes

How dare you! :joy:

So in US, ESPN owns the broadcast right, so I subscribe one month of ESPN plus. Well, it turns out ESPN plus is not a live stream of ESPN. It offers this alternative multi screen feed only, which is so annoying.

Luckily the games are live on local Spanish channel, so I just watch the game on big screen while listening the English commentation of ESPN +. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh well, seems like finland was only the 5th best 3rd xD

I guess it would have been undeserved to get into top16 after scoring just one goal xD

Portugal is still alive. When it fails, I will root for Belgium.

Oh well, they play each other Sunday. Guess at least I know what to do Sunday afternoon then.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m assuming that resulted in a send-off, yikes. Well, in slow-mo at least. I could see myself agreeing with a caution at live speed depending on each player’s run-up and the avoidability of the contact.