I would like a checkbox in the profile/settings, default off, “Not Open For Challenges”, which would stop other users from sending me a game challenge (for all users, not blocking individual ones). Reasons:
- I don’t want to play more games (I’m only here to play a particular person)
- I don’t want a notification at top right for something I will always decline
- I don’t want to waste other people’s time challenging me, or disappointing them when I decline
- I don’t want to waste my time declining
- I don’t want to enter into a chat with them “Why won’t you play me? etc etc” after I decline
(I looked through the profile/settings pages and couldn’t find it, did I miss it? Other servers like IGS and Fox have this flag).