Feature Request: Teaching mode

8 Likes

Not to steal any love from OGS (OGS is OGBEST), but I’m working on some of this stuff for BadukClub. Mainly, pairgo will be available soon (thanks to a recent integration with VGS) and the ability to directly support teachers is also in the pipeline. While I’m sure folks will still use Patreon (as such), like @benjito said, it’d be nice to have one central place that already has your payment info where you could pay for stuff (store, tournaments, schools, teachers, etc).

All that being said, I agree with OP, more and better teaching tools would be nice. But I trust Anoek is prioritizing things correctly.

3 Likes

I don’t find this misuse of the image of MLK funny in the slightest.

1 Like

Me neither. Truly repugnant behavior, and I hope the user that posted it gets banned.

6 Likes

It’s a meme, get over it.

No-one is employed to pander.

1 Like

“There’s no such thing as bad publicity.” Not always true ofc but I find no harm in this reminder of MLK’s words.

2 Likes

I don’t find it funny either. How DARE you question my clear and obvious purple dominance. Insurrection will not be tolerated.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.