Filter Puzzles By Creator

Please add in the ability on OGS to filter puzzles by creator. If I find a set of puzzles I like, I want to be able to find more by the same creator. Right now this is very hard to do without looking through every page. At the very least, make it so that the search function on the page recognizes user names so that it can filter them that way.

3 Likes

I also would like this feature. Pretty please!

1 Like

As would I!

1 Like

Someone suggested looking though a user’s contributions, but it looks like searching is restricted to the collection’s name.

Another thread asked this recently here: Filter Puzzles By Creator. This thread should be combined with it I think, but I don’t know how to do that; calling @AdamR

1 Like

Thanks Mr Conrad :slight_smile:

Yeah, puzzles have sveral improvements to go :confused: but the actual gaming interface is still being prioritized. We are after all mainly a gaming site.

However if anyone wants to take a shot at it I think some of those could be done without backend changes (just an uneducated guess) if that is the case, I would be happy to help in any way I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.