Finshing a game - admin help needed

Hello,

can someboidy help me finish my game?

Admin please help! :slight_smile:

Which game? Please post a link.

Sorry, I didn’t have time to type
I encountered a player who didn’t like to lose - so he made all kind of tricks to try to obtain a win!
Eventually he was succesfull in that.
Is there a way to block such a player?

Hello, I have annuled the result. And will have a talk with your opponent.

Either way, there is a “call moderator” button on the right hand side slide out (I like this mouthfull). That is the most effective way of getting help :slight_smile:

You can block players by clicking on their name (be it in chat, or anywhere else) and clicking block. :slight_smile:

Sorry about the bad experience

1 Like

Hello,

and thanks for info!

I hope that I will never have a need for that button - but it is good to know about it :slight_smile:

Is there a way to make fair counting instead of annulling the game? If an annulment is the only possibility, idiots still can avoid losses by forcing games to be annulled.

Only while the game is still in progress can a decision be made one way or the other, once the game has ended the best that can be done is an annulment.

Then the rules should be changed. It’s better than nothing, but it’s still favourable for swindlers.

“Unfortunately” people do not do that kind of things to gain rank, as those accounts usually get soon disabled, but just to annoy others. Win or lose, they do not care…

1 Like

Perhaps the trolls don’t care, but what about their victims? Is the reason that games can only be annulled afterwards a technical issue that’s difficult to implement, or is it because of site policy (i.e. can be persuaded to change)?

1 Like