1 Like

hurt: nirensei
heal: jabberwocks

Updated to KoBa’s post.

Jabberwocks is fun. :slight_smile:

heal Sanrensei
hurt Jabberwocks

Welcome to the thread, Tokumoto.

Unfortunately Sanrensei is already eliminated and cannot be hurt or healed. Feel free to submit a different vote if you like, but unless you do I won’t be able to count your vote.

Speaking as a beginner, I certainly dislike the chinese openings because I am not comfortable with them. I can’t seem to deal with 3-4 stones regardless if I play them or my opponent plays them, so I have trouble against openings that use a 3-4 stone. While it’s true that the first move is easy to learn, what’s important is understanding it, and that I cannot say I do. And, I usually mess up on the follow-up. First move is nothing if the moves after it just wreck the position.

1 Like

Hurt Chinese
Heal Mukai Komoku

Heal cross hoshi
Hurt Shusaku

Heal before hurt. Optimists UNITE!

1 Like

The thread is called “Hurt/Heal Fuseki”, not “Heal/Hurt Fuseki”…

1 Like

Updated to mark5000’s post.

That’s the logical order (can’t heal no hurt) if you assume each fuseki is at 100% to start, although we know that just is not true. See Orthodox + Kobayashi @ 25 (entirely too much if you ask me).

1 Like

Orthodox 4 eva. It’s always my go to fuseki when I am working on other aspects of my game.

2 Likes

Heal Chinese
Hurt Tasuki

Hurt Chinese
Heal Kobayashi

Hurt: Miyamoto
Heal: Kobayashi

Updated to Fairgo’s post.

Heal Chinese
Hurt regulation

Updated to legas’s post.

+nirensei
-shusaku

I’m really a bit torn about not helping the chinese to avoid an ignominious finishing place, but the long-term survival of the classic two star opening is probably more important to me. I’ll wait one more round and if enough people are serious about battling the chinese haters, I’ll jump in.

2 Likes