Hurt/heal (to be announced) second game

Which championship?

A championship starting in like four days and nineteen hours.And about thirty minutes, there might be delay though.But won’t be too much.

1 Like

Warning , there is only two days left.Anyone want to help out this game?

Sure, I can help compile the list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The moment of truth. @Vsotvep time to compile ur list (last chance to vote , after this song ends)

1 Like

That song just ended. @vsotvep what are the joseki’s?we are doing?

1 Like

Give him some time. :smiley:

4 Likes

I mean I am telling him to start.

Oh yeah, this slipped my mind, I’ll get busy right now!

2 Likes

Are we going to vote first on our initial set?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that defeat the purpose of the game? Feel free to suggest ones, there are way too much joseki, and it’s pretty hard to choose, to be honest. I’m adding pictures, which takes time too.

So far, I have:

• Standard beginner 4-4 joseki
  • Taisha
  • Avalanche
  • Flying knife
  • Magic Sword
  • Old-school 3-3 invasion
  • Double hane 3-3 invasion
  • Modern 3-3 invasion (not flying knife, but the one that reverts the direction of the wall)
  • 4-4 attaching to the low approach
  • 4-4 pincering the low approach going into the 3-3
  • 4-4 low approach into backing off into shoulder hit
  • Standard 3-4 joseki
  • 3-4 low pincer followed by attaching to the 3-4 stone

I’m not doing enclosures, by the way.

2 Likes

What is the standard beginner 4-4 joseki, the slide or the attachment?

What is the standard 3-4 joseki?

Is 4-4 attaching to the low approach a kick?

Well, I’ll wait for the pictures before I make suggestions so I know for certain what’s already in.

1 Like

Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS, I assume?

May I also suggest Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS?

And this Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS?

And this? Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS

Could we separate out Large and Small Avalanche?

Can we also have Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS? I think it deserves mention as a simple variation reminiscent of the pre-AG one, and it’s also one you need to know anyway if you plan on invading 3-3 nowadays, even though the result is thought to be good for the invading player, because people still play it, at least in the kyus.

Can we also have a common double approach such as this Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS?

1 Like

This one:

Feel free to suggest, if it’s already in, then that’s only good news :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tsk tsk tsk. 6 moves and 4 of them are too slow. :wink:

1 Like

Ooh, I was imagining the one where you attach above, which should be included, but the kick should also feature; good catch.

Yes, I was referring to attaching above, but the kick should definitely be added.

1 Like

How about this idea: we include general joseki, but once a certain joseki gets enough points, it splits up into two of its most popular variations, each getting half of the points?

2 Likes

Actually, I will make some picture requests. I take it tenuki joseki aren’t allowed?

Requesting these guys, not necessarily in their completed form.

Honourable mention to my bro here, who probably shouldn’t be added due to being a special-case sequence:

1 Like

I mean, joseki are joseki, but we shouldn’t start the game with 500 entries.

2 Likes