I'm around 14-15kyu, looking for a teaching game 19x19

I used to play Go in college but that was about 15 years ago. I’ve picked it up again in February and quickly went from 20kyu to 14kyu but I’m starting to slow down on progress. I’m starting to do some reading offline and daily go practice. Would anyone 10kyu and up like to do a fast correspondence teaching game? I play both live and correspondence but obviously am stronger when playing correspondence and finding time could be more of a factor in online play. I kind of prefer live play to put into practice what I’ve learned offline but am open to anything.

I’ll play. Send me a game challenge. Unranked, correspondence, analysis on. I’ll leave it to you to decide the rest of the settings (handicap, etc.)

1 Like

Thanks, challenge sent. No handicap, I’d rather lose on my own glory :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll play. Send me a game challenge. Unranked, correspondence, analysis on. I’ll leave it to you to decide the rest of the settings (handicap, etc.)

1 Like

1 Like

I couldn’t have said it better myself :wink:

3 Likes

Begun the clone war has!

4 Likes