Insei League Help

I need help setting up an Insei league, my vision for this league is like the nova league but for beginners. Te nova has a lot of strong players. So i want a league that each their is a game and a review. There will be a promotion and relegation just to keep it competitive. The game can be reviewed by a teacher so that both players can get better. The league will have a month long season. I want this to be foundation so that players can get promoted and challenge for titles ad compete at a high level in the nova league. If someone can help me out with setting it up would be nice.

1 Like

I have no experience with setting up a league so I can’t be much help but it sounds like a good idea and I would be interested in taking part.
How far have you got with setting it up so far? Have you tried contacting the organizers of the Nova League? They could probably help you or give you some ideas on how to go about setting up the league.
I would guess you should probably start finding out if people would be interested in joining a league like this. You don’t want to put all the work into setting it up if no one wants to take part.
Sorry I can’t be more help.

1 Like