Is this a bug?

Both are the same time settings in the games. But one shows period min/max and the other doesn’t.

This is from a game API call and the left is my filtered text.

“Time_control_parameters”

Maybe share the game ids?

I’m showing it differently because I tried to play around with it but this is the same problem.

It could be because I am getting the time settings from the time parameters from a get all games call instead of the get this game call which has more information it seems.

My recommendation is to paradise the json instead of relying on the order of the listed elements.

2 Likes

{"buns":"sesame","tomatoes":"beefsteak","cheese":"cheddar","pickles":"dill","condiments":["mayo", "mustard","ketchup"],"onions":"sliced"} in Paradise!

On a somewhat related note, two things JSON and a good cheeseburger have in common: “not too particular not too precise” :slight_smile:

Wait why are tomatoes a beefsteak and pickles a dill?

1 Like

Red Beefsteak Tomato

The king of tomatoes, THE salsa tomato. Red Beefsteak tomatoes are large and meaty with lots of juice, making them ideal to use as a base for fresh sauces and dips. Red Beefsteak’s mild flavor makes them the perfect complement to any dish, without being too overpowering. They make a great addition to your classic hamburger or BLT, and can even hold their own as a patty substitute!

For pickles, idk, maybe I should have gone with "bread_and_butter", but I like a little extra flavor…

1 Like

Clossius, thanks for sharing the games. That helps give context (especially on the date). I think a frontend change went in recently that added periods_max and periods_min (also stones_per_periods_max/min for canadian). How that propagated to the backend API I’m not sure. Maybe some experimentation with adding the same in the back. I’m not sure if a bug since nobody ever has to see them, but you can/should probably just ignore them.

I ended up solving the problem by doing a game information request which apparently gives more information than a list of games. From there the time settings were easy enough to sort as they each had their own key XD