Library default sort broken?

You can see this here, it previously used to sort by date uploaded and now it seems to be somewhat random: Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS

Anyone else experiencing this? I’d be happy to take a look at the code and see what might have happened but thought I’d ping folks here first.

2 Likes

Your link appears to be sorted by date when I navigate to it… have you tried refreshing it?

1 Like

Yep, still not date sorted :thinking:

Sorry @BHydden, I updated the link as while my main library search is now in reverse order, it’s actually a collection that is sorted randomly now and that I’m concerned about. You can see it here Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS

So odd, there appears to be some order as some dates are clustered. But definitely not a proper date sort!

1 Like

Could you add a screenshot because even your new link for me is sorted by date :man_shrugging:

Here you go @BHydden

2 Likes

Bizarre… I get this :sweat_smile:

That’s what I used to get, but interestingly enough that’s also not right because I have games I’ve added in the last few days! I’m wondering if this is related to the sort being locale sort in the code, if I’ve found the right spot that is… online-go.com/LibraryPlayer.tsx at 2728256945409f5856cef80d77ced58c61cbec27 · online-go/online-go.com · GitHub

1 Like

@BHydden can you see it via this link?

https://online-go.com/api/v1/library/875272?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.