Likes & badges

Somehow I got the feeling that OGS just doesn’t want me to acquire

because when I like

By the way: when I get them, I return to my usual old habit and like sparingly.
Because too much likes devaluates the like system by making them worthless.
If you like anything, you actually like nothing.

6 Likes

The 50 in the descriptions is wrong. It actually is all available like, which usually is more than 50. If you want the “My likes are worthless” badges, you have to deal with the “you reached the maximum number of likes” message until you got the badges.

12 Likes

I love your sense of humour, but unfortunately I can’t add a like right now :joy:

9 Likes

I liked each comment in this thread, and each like was special and individual :smiley: #youcantdefinemyworth

6 Likes

Liking this thread on principle.

5 Likes

Especially since you spend so much time making your own :rofl:

8 Likes

I want to report some mod brutality. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

mod sincerity*
He has created 50ish more topics than the guy in second place, clear pack leader on topic creation

7 Likes

It starts to make sense now

S_Alexander just can’t find his stuff anymore which he has spilled out over the forum in all those years.

And that was a lot.

7 Likes

The entire goal of those badges (Higher Love and Crazy in Love) is to receive that pop-up message over 5 and 20 (respectively) different days.

4 Likes

The goal of the badges is to like stuff that you like reading. Not to recieve a message saying they were liking too much.

4 Likes

I agree that’s what likes should be used for, but I’m just cynically expressing what it takes to “earn” those badges.

7 Likes

I think that like are used to be saying agreed (even though I don’t even use that as saying agreed)

5 Likes