Live Content Notifications

Is there a way to find the notifications for live content being broadcast? After I close it, if I decide to watch it later it seems like the notifications are gone forever for me. Perhaps there is some location I am unaware of where the archives of these notifications are?

2 Likes

There is currently not…

Asking in chat is probably best if you have missed them :slight_smile: and think it still might be on.
btw DC Open is here: https://www.twitch.tv/nationalgocenter (on the off chance that was what prompted the question)

1 Like

Maybe OGS could tweet about them, which would also serve to attract a broader audience and archive the notifications.

3 Likes

Didn’t know ogs had a twitter

I don’t think they do, but maybe they should

Isn’t it possible to log out and log in again to get the banner restored. Or for that matter, to log back in as a guest, which I should think would restore the banner. I’ve never tried it, so I don’t know.

3 Likes

Oh yes, slipping into annonymous browsing or logging out would work. Hadn’t thought of that.

1 Like

Probably just using a different browser would work: I often get notifications both on PC and phone.

1 Like