I feel bad when I miss an Undo request and keep playing (normally). They’re just not very obvious to me in the new version. Even when someone mentions it in in-game chat, I don’t always notice.
I feel especially bad if it happens when the opponent is a new player.
So I hope it would not be too hard to do something like (for example:)
- Maybe make the button change color for Undo request.
- Maybe add a sound when Undo is requested.
- Maybe add a blocking dialog with “accept/ignore” for those of us who
can live with it.
And a couple other things that might be worth doing (or not:)
- Maybe add a subtle sound for in-game chat messages (with option to
disable it in settings.)
- Maybe make it a Settings option to disable “block on Undo request” or