New feature: Score-based AI review

Please, consider also dark theme. :smile:

1 Like

No change to existing styles:

9 Likes

Added y-axis tick marks for the score graph:

13 Likes

As far as I am concerned, it is now perfect! :tada: Many thanks again for all the work

2 Likes

This is great! So much more useful than win %. Excited to see when this will go live on main site.

2 Likes

Had some back n forth fixing up some bugs in review :slight_smile: Fingers crossed that it passes this time. I’m very excited to check out a few of my past games with the new feature!

5 Likes

I’m excited for this update :slight_smile: It might help me learn to (roughly) count :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is great, points are much more useful than win% for games that aren’t played by top level players! Thanks ma.davidj for working on this!

2 Likes

Is there a way to see when this will go live on the main site?

@BSandwich the feature is now live. Thanks @ma.davidj

9 Likes

Yeah. niiiice

grafik

1 Like

is there a plan that the analyse itself can show the points? it still shows percentage

ah no it actually IS score :slight_smile: VERY nice, VERY helpful

(ignore the slaughter)

11 Likes

All thanks to @ma.davidj :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you @ma.davidj :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@mark5000 thanks for moving the thread. I saw the first post was in May and I was like “how late am I???”

1 Like

Awesome!!!

7 Likes

Thank you @ma.davidj this was an amazing improvement!

1 Like

This is spectacular thank you! Is there any way to see the areas that katago is counting as territory on the board? I’m guessing it’s more accurate than the score estimator? Thanks again for all your work on this!