New update ideas

I have some update ideas

1. Gold coins. You can give one gold coin for a victory and then minus one for a lose so you can check if their win rate is high
    2.real life level.Some people have a different level in real life , you can make a button to change your real life level and can show it to other people
1 Like

You can already see each player’s win ratio on their profile page

Here is yours:

and here is mine:

Not only can you see win loss ratio but also played stronger opponent vs player weaker opponent ratio

5 Likes
  1. Isn’t there already a graph on the profile that tells you this? Also the game history list is colour coded, which says a lot as well.

2. You can add a comment on your profile, stating your real-life rank

5 Likes

But it is only ranked ones there isn’t unranked

I know but not many people check profiles

of course, why would anyone want their unranked games tracked? they are not for taking seriously but only for casual play

3 Likes

if not many people check profiles, where do you expect this information to be displayed?

3 Likes

Next to your OGS rank

Number of wins minus number of losses doesn’t tell anything meaningful about winrate.

You just want some form of betting, don’t you! Did I discover you?

2 Likes

Also I don’t see why having a second, uncalibrated, effectively random rank would be helpful, especially in such a prominent location. I can only see that causing confusion at best.

4 Likes

you can look at unranked statistics included here
https://avavt.github.io/gotstats/#/

3 Likes

I didn’t know that

But I do now
I used it before but I didn’t know it included unranked