Newbie looking for some tutoring

Hey everyone!

I am very new to the game, I have played a few games online and have been playing crazy stones on my phone on the bus. I have also been reading GO: A complete introduction to the game. I am still making some very rookie mistakes and would like someone to give me some pointers. I’m playing 9x9 at the moment and prefer quicker games as I mostly play at work, however, I am happy to play a correspondence game on a bigger board. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Iain

1 Like

Also if there is anyone in here that lives in Edinburgh, Scotland and wants to play IRL then I would more than happy to as I have a board but no one to play with :frowning:

You can check my profile for a few tips on how to get started. You can also send me a message on the non-forum site; if i’m available, i’ll play a game with you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great thanks so much for the response! I will definitely take a look at your profile and send a message across when I’m next available for a game. :smiley:

https://www.britgo.org/clubs/map

:wink:

1 Like

I had no idea! I walk past that place everyday, thank you very much for that! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I’d be happy to play a 19x19 correspondance game with you :). Send me a challenge if interested !

2 Likes

That would be awesome, thank you! I will send you a challenge when I’m next available to play :smiley:

1 Like