No points after a ranked game

i just end a ranked game vs a 17k (i’m 20k) and the sistem give me the victory but give me 0.0 points for it.
that’s a bug?

my account
game link

Your opponent is provisional. In this case, you can neither gain nor lose rating points.

provvisorial?
my opponent have 180+ ranked games

There is a special way correspondence games lost by timeout are handled. After losing the first game by timout, all following losses by timeout don’t affect the users rank until the user completes a correspondence game. I have noticed that the first game that ended the normal way somehow also doesn’t count.
I think thats what happened in your game. You lost one by timeout, won the next one by timeout(doesn’t count) and the game in question was the next one.

Not sure if that’s a bug or a feature.

Oh, sorry, it was an educated guess :slight_smile:
The T mark is not a bug either. It was purposefully made to preserve your correspondence rating until you finish another game. "has recently timed out a game" is too sticky

I meant the fact that the first normally finished game also doesn’t count. Its a small thing, but a bit surprising.

I have a game just finished and no points were changed, so this appears to be a bug, it was win by resignation so no timeout here

There is a special way correspondence games lost by timeout are handled. After losing the first game by timout, all following losses by timeout don’t affect the users rank until the user completes a correspondence game. I have noticed that the first game that ended the normal way somehow also doesn’t count.
I think thats what happened in your game. You lost one by timeout, and the game in question was the next one.

So does this sort itself out after I finish another game?

You will not get points for that game, but the next game should be counted normally