Offering semi-teaching games to 22k-25k

Hi @jiveo.
Could we play a teaching game sometime?
I play against bots, so sometimes I know the correct moves, but not why.
Hoping to play against a human to learn what the moves actually mean and why they are made.

Thanks

Hmm, I did send a message a while ago but received no reply. I wonder if the website didn’t actually deliver it? I’ve just sent a message again.

Hi, thank you for the interest. I’ve sent you a message on OGS.

Hey same for me as well, don’t see a message from you. Let me send you one.

Actually nvm saw the message just now. The interface sure is weird. It didn’t show me any notification, as if I had already read your message.

Hi @jiveo,
I am 25k, have played some games and am interested in a teaching game.

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for the interest. I’ll contact you on OGS.

Hey Jiveo!
I’ve just started playing the game a few days ago and im really enjoying it, but im having trouble analyzing my own games and understanding my mistakes. Would really enjoy being able to play with you and discuss the game. Not sure of my Kyu but I might be somewhere around 19k-23k

Heija @DrPompo, thank you for the interest. I’ve sent you a message on OGS to arrange a time slot.

Hi @DrPompo, i would really appreciate if you could look at some of my games and give me guidance on how to improve :slight_smile:
Thank you in advance !

Hi @Rastko_Jović, if the request was addressed to me, I’d happy to review a game or two of yours - send me a direct message on OGS about when do you usually play.