Please join me in welcoming anoek to the developer team!

Please join me in welcoming our oldest members to the development team, @anoek ! Anoek has been very helpful in the community and we are lucky to have them join us in the developer team, so hip hip hooray!

As OGS developer Anoek will be responsible for an important role that was sorely lacking before, that is to research yacht models and choose new one(s) to buy each year.

17 Likes

Yay~

I knew that running a go server can make you a billionaire!

4 Likes

What???

Is this a April Fool’s Day prank?

2 Likes

Hm, I don’t know… Does anoek have a track record of developer work for a Go server?

I mean OGS looks really good, we can’t just let anyone in…

11 Likes

Let’s wait for the results of research on yatch models to judge him :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

We need a new developper, for sure, but does he even speak english?

2 Likes

I think yacht catalogues come in many languages so it’s not a problem

5 Likes

Hm, okay then, we can use the OGS interactive picture tools for reporting bugs.

2 Likes

Oh no, hopefully he wont ruin our lovely chess server with some weird new variants :<

9 Likes

Besides, this is a go website, chinese and or Japanese fluency should be enough.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I assure you this is no prank. If you check anoek’s profile in the forum you will see he has officially become an OGS Developer.

10 Likes

Shouldn’t there have been a poll? :thinking:

3 Likes

I think that was the problem. Polls were not very effective for yacht selection.

6 Likes

I hope he will allow us to still play checkers here … heard he was strict on where the stones go on the boards :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes