Problems with Forum descriptions

I wasn’t sure where to post this because by definition here are three valid choices. The ambiguities and redundancies are obvious. The problems. I’d call these bugs but maybe someone else would call them suggestions for improvements.

I think a problem similar to (see Feedback (*) ) exists elsewhere that was created at the same time; it’s left as an exercise to check for similar problems of ambiguity and redundancy.

• OGS Development

This category is for discussion of existing and new features as well as OGS API usage.

• About the General Chat category

Use this category to discuss anything not directly related to Go

• Feedback

*This category should be used to file suggestions for how we can better improve OGS. Please be specific and constructive. Please do not offer criticisms without concrete suggestions on how to improve as those posts are not very useful and just clutter things up. By offering suggestions on how to improve as those posts are not very useful and just clutter things up. By offering suggestions on how to improve, everyone can chime in and we can work towards improving the service. Thanks for your suggestions!

(*)This description is buried in a post to that category itself. The post will eventually roll off the bottom of the page and then anyone who wants to know will think to search a forum for a description of that forum because self-referentiality is to be expected?)

2 Likes

I agree about some redundancies/ambiguities here and summon @anoek to maybe look at this … and in the same vein, I’ve moved this thread to “Meta” :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.