Request / Discussion about new features

Is this really a problem? I mean that SE is so untrustworthy that it only have any use in late yose, and it’s not even then having any impact on result

(making SE work better would be a good topic for another thread)

As a slow correspondence player, who uses vacation a lot, i have my own dislikes about this, but i think you are right. And not just about the vacation mode, but i think user-made tournaments should have lot more options in general, like option to able/unable weekend pauses and customized trophies (at least to some degree, i don’t want to win a golden swastika on my profile)

At the moment tournament director can disqualify players from tournament, so writing something like “no vacations or you get dropped from tournament” and executing that is an option.

But both players can unpause it, so abusing it is only possible if the other player don’t mind being abused. I’ve had few live games that turned into corr. games because this, but that was only because we both allowed it to go like so, and and if both players are ok with it, what’s the problem?

Absolutely yeah, more layout options than just the 2 background themes! (i actually started this thread earlier this year Should we have a contest for new themes on OGS? )

Why, if there is something written there, it has some information, and every bit of information is good to keep.
If there is nothing on it, like if it’s made by misclicking “analyze game,” what’s the harm of it, what does it matter if it stays? Review id-numbers go chronologically, and i don’t think it’s the best idea to have tons of deleted id’s all around the database