Request for a 9x9 teaching game

Anyone looking to improve their karma with some charity, I’m in dire need of a live 9x9 teaching game, slow-paced, with commentary during the game.

3 Likes

Are you trying to improve your 9x9 game in particular, or a particular skill such as fighting, or just to figure out what you should focus on to improve? I would be willing to give it a go; it would be nice if we could get some voice chat going, but not necessary.

1 Like

I’m bad at everything, so probably where to focus to improve would be the way to go.

Would you like to send me a challenge?

I should be able to fit in something by correspondence if you like. I’m far from being an expert but I did once read 81 little lions…

2 Likes

Sure! Please send me a challenge with settings that work for you.

If you’ll still be around closer to 8pm EDT (UTC-4), I’ll be around and happy to go through a slow teaching game.

2 Likes

Yes, I plan to be around for hours. :slight_smile: Just send me a challenge or DM me.
Thank you!

1 Like

I’d advise to play equally matched opponents and review that with stronger players.

2 Likes

Even better: propose your opponent to participate in the commentary too. Get the commentary just after the game so you can still have memories of your ideas in-game.
If we are here same time, I will comment with pleasure, ask me when you finish a game.

1 Like

@S_Alexander I don’t know how much worth a 2xTPK would have, but I’ll ask you to review my next one. :stuck_out_tongue: Not now though, I just had two teaching games and I feel dead.

@Goule, hm, I’ll post a challenge for a TPK with request to comment during the game. See how that goes. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Sure, just play more so we have more to go from.

1 Like