Road to become a dan player!

MUST WATCH video for Kyu players
https://www.facebook.com/groups/go.igo.weiqi.baduk/permalink/10158200984291514/

A video demonstrating that you don’t need to have super great calculation skills to be a dan player. Analyze and compare, you can do it as well ^^

4 Likes

A good video. Well worth watching.

Really?
I was skipping since the OP looks just like clickbaiting.

He seems to be a new content provider. I watched a few short lectures and thought that they were helpful.

I would be interested to see what more experienced players think.

3 Likes

(I haven’t watched this one but did watch some of the other games/lectures/reviews)

Here’s the YouTube link

6 Likes

This was my initial thought as well, perhaps because of the username being a random string of characters and the “MUST WATCH”. I did actually enjoy the video though.

3 Likes

A strong player explains the opening, proper direction and a few neat tricks in a simple way. I like.
Though I never click anything starting with facebook,com … I think I even had/have that blocked in some firewall

2 Likes

@3b5afbad274542e1, I liked the video that your shared, but I don’t really like having to visit facebook, just to get access to a video that is anyways posted on youtube.

When sharing your videos in the future, could you just post a direct link to the youtube video? This forum as also clever enough to automatically embed the video too. See the post by @shinuito:

4 Likes

Ah… I see. I didn’t notice the “upload” button. Thanks ^^

1 Like

You actually don’t need to upload the file to the forums. If you put the YouTube link on a line by itself the forum will automagically embed it for you

2 Likes

Oh, really? Thanks for the tip ^^

1 Like

How to find the biggest place in the middle game? (Tygem 2 kyu Baduk Live Review)

4 Likes

[Baduk Lecture 6] After Joseki 1- Aji is always there, but there is Tesuji!

2 Likes

Road to be Dan Player 1 (Training starts at 03:00)

3 Likes

Road to be Dan Player 2

3 Likes

Road to be Dan Player 3

3 Likes

Road to be Dan Player 4

1 Like

Road to be Dan Player 5

1 Like

Road to be Dan Player 6

1 Like

Road to be Dan Player 7