Signed in with Google - Change Username?

You can change your password from your user settings.

1 Like

Äh, ÖK, bĂ«ĂŻng GĂ«rmĂ€n, Ï shĂ¶ĂŒld hĂ€vĂ« thĂ¶ĂŒght öf ĂŒmlĂ€ĂŒts :smiley:

It is done now:

Enjoy :slight_smile:
And please remember to log out of the forum and back in to have the change also reflected here. And if it was for privacy, then please edit your last comment here.

Thank you trohde it is highly appreciated.

1 Like

I know about that, I just don’t know, since I created the account with google, what my password is, or even if there is one. In any case, I’ve created an alt, so I’m not too fussed about it.

Hello OGS Team,
Can you please change my username = afirestriker

Yes, of course!

1 Like

Thank you

Hello,

I created this account last year (I think), but haven’t used it before about a month ago. When I started playing, several people complained that my username (I am God) was offensive. Hence I’d like to change it to CoconutZ. I thank you in advance for your help!

You’re welcome :slight_smile: enjoy your games on OGS!

<edit>
Oh, and this: Please remember also to log out of the forum and back in to have the change reflected here.
</edit>

1 Like

can you change my username to gauteh (currently: egddb5599cc2834e39)

Hello @egddb5599cc2834e39, your wish has been fulfilled:

Please remember also to log out of the forum and back in to have the change reflected here.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Can you please change mine. I signed up with fb and it has my full name on display. If possible please change it to nat38677. I don’t want my real name on display.

Done. Please remember also to log out of the forum and back in to have the change reflected here.

2 Likes

Hello,

Can you please change my username from cornel.burzo.9 to Cornel or cornelgo ? thank you

Kind Regards,

Cornel Burzo

Welcome, Cornel,

[quote=“cornel.burzo.9, post:75, topic:7122”]
Cornel or cornelgo[/quote]

sadly, both names are taken already 
 any alternatives?

Greetz, Tom

oh, I see
how about CornelB or Cornel11 ? thanks

Hello @cornel.burzo.9,

hard to believe, but 

[quote=“cornel.burzo.9, post:77, topic:7122”]
CornelB[/quote]
taken

also taken, but wait: please look, this seems to be your account already, maybe you forgot about this one?

1 Like

ah, you’re right
so how can I get rid of cornel.burzo.9 and use Cornel11 only? thanks

Hello @cornel.burzo.9,

Lets see 
 can you still log in on Cornel11?

We could change cornel.burzo.9 to some random numbers and give it a new PW so you could forget about it.

Is it possible to have my user name changed to just Pandau? That would be really great! Thank you~!