Site stuck on "loading"

Any help would be appreciated, the open challenges list is empty, my games are up to date and I can see them but they won’t load. I see an eternal “loading” sign on the top of the left hand panel. I’m on windows 8.1 and the latest version of chrome, thanks for your time!

Hmm… if you open up a new “Incognito” window (ctrl-shift-n), and try from there, does it work any better? If so, it’s likely a plugin causing the problem. If not, then we’ve got some bug hunting to do :slight_smile:

I get the same issue in incognito mode, except there’s a guy in a hat on the corner of my screen ; ), could this be a bug?

is there any information i could give which might help sort it out?

Can you try a couple things, first can you try the secure version of the site, https://online-go.com/ and see if that behaves any differently? Second, can you try it in firefox or ie and see if it works any better in there?

Ok, some interesting findings to report… there is no change with the secure site in chrome or ie, but it all works fine in firefox, methinks I’ll stick with that for now

ok the site just stopped working on firefox as well, I have no idea what’s going on and any help would be greatly appreciated