Site Supporter Issue

Exactly three weeks of seeing those banners for no reason already. Any ideas so far?

Having the Problem for a few days now as well.

I am a Supporter already. Checked my PayPal but everything looks fine. My profile doesnā€™t say I am a Supporter anymore.
When I click on become a Supporter ogs says I am already oneā€¦ Please help me

Okay, everyone should be fixed up now, including you @IcedEarth :slight_smile: Sorry about that!

@jnkstry, see my PM to youā€¦ we can discuss this more there rather than on this topic.

3 Likes

Great, itā€™s working as expected now :smiley:

@matburt, could you please also address my first question here about the subscription functionality? When I was ill and got into a hospital, Iā€™ve cancelled all my auto-payments, and OGS has brought a surprise then.

Hello

again

Same problem here, became a site supporter yesterday, chose Credit Card but ads are still there and no mention of me being a supporter on my profile. When clicking to become a supporter Iā€™m told that I am. What should I do? Thanks for your help.

Sorry for the delay @regisrain , sometimes (often) I miss stuff on the forums - Iā€™ve patched up your account, sorry about that! Iā€™m going to be revamping the supporter system soon to permanently fix all these issues. Thanks for the support!

If/when others find this thread, itā€™s best to email me directly at contact@online-go.com and Iā€™ll get you fixed up ASAP.

4 Likes

It may not be the worst idea to modify the ā€œContact Informationā€ page to include this. Right now, I would expect most people reading that to understand that they should not email to get support for this.

3 Likes