Site supporter, no benefits

Hello all. I am a site supporter as of last month. One month later I don’t have the option to turn my golden chat name or golden chat orb on. I also don’t have the supporters chat channel. However I do think I have the increased vacation time.

Thinking there was maybe an error I canceled my support and renewed it. Now the support OGS page says BOTH that I’m a supporter and that my support was canceled on the 25th.

Can someone look into this? I’m a software developer and these types of things just feel like there might be a bug, or at least some kind of error with my support.

-Tucker

3 Likes

Hmmm, sorry about your trouble, this used to be a common bug, but I thought it should have been resolved by now.
Pinging @anoek who will solve the problem.

And thanks for donating :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem. I love OGS, happy to help pay for some small portion of the costs. If I had more time, I’d love to contribute too.

Thanks for looking into it for me!

2 Likes

Sorry about that @TuckerD, you should be all fixed up now!

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I experience the same problem.

1 Like

No problem @anoek I’m glad it’s fixed up now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fixed for you too @kjavl! Sorry about that!

2 Likes

Somehow I lost my “support status” again, even While I’ve still been supporting monthly. I’d be glad If you Will fix this again, Anouk. And
wondering how this happened …

Thanks!

kjavl

The error is entirely on our side, I’ve got a fix for it already staged in a larger patch that will include updates to support one off support and whatnot, I’m hoping to deploy that this week. Sorry about that!

3 Likes