Site supporter stone tracker

Once an account becomes a site supporter, they are given X amount of play-outs of AI analysis. :robot::pound:

Could it be useful to introduce a play-outs counter so that a player can keep track of the amount of play-outs they have left, or is this already a feature that I am unaware of?

Thanks.

3 Likes

When you are site supporter you have unlimited amount of use of AI in finished games (never in running games)
The max quantity of playout is for each move and doesn’t cumulate it’s just an indicator of the quality of the AI analysis

8 Likes

AI analysis is a feature available for finished games only, and a supporter can use it on as many games as they want. The number of playouts just corresponds to the strength of the analysis engine.

Just to be clear, any use of AI tools during an ongoing game is against the site rules.

7 Likes

Cheating? Why would this be cheating. I am not suggesting using AI “during” a game.

The AI that is offered only reviews finished games, I have just confused playouts

4 Likes

Thanks groin and yebellz for explaining playouts.

4 Likes

Ah i misunderstood. I thought you had proposed to allow ai playlist during the game for pay.

2 Likes

AHH no problems. Maybe I should be more succinct with my suggestions :dizzy_face::grin:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.