[split topic] Really useless oftopic chat(well some people think it is useless, but I don’t 😉)

You saw nothing. It was modeled after the LLL. I also added a link to bugcat’s profile above. I wonder why I mentioned quizlet to him because why is an OGS bot going to go on a different website? I don’t know what I was thinking. I guess it was just me being stupid(in addition to thinking it was an AI).

Why I gave up:

Every single time I tried to say something to him.

I wrote a bunch also how he should stay positive as you just saw. It frustrated me how he didn’t say anything new. Why discobot? Why do you have to be so negative?

Bots should be able to talk, and discobot should be able to learn new things.

You do realise that discobot is programmed to recognise three or four basic commands (displaying tutorial, rolling dice, providing random quotes and fortune cookies), and for the rest will simply return that it’s a poorly programmed bot?

It’s not going to learn anything, comparable to how a teapot isn’t going to learn anything from what you tell it: it’s not capable of learning (or understanding conversation, for that matter).

2 Likes

I know that now. I didn’t know that a month ago, so I was trying to do that. I don’t know how I got in my head that it would know what I was saying. I was just stupid.

Misunderstanding something you’re unfamiliar with and then learning that you’re wrong in no way means you’re stupid. On the contrary, I’d say learning from being wrong is an indication of intelligence. Besides, that’s how we’re trying to get better at go as well - being wrong and then trying to not be as wrong nest time.

5 Likes

Let me continue this
A- apple :apple:
B- burger :hamburger:
C- cake :cake:
D- dot​:red_circle::orange_circle::yellow_circle::green_circle::large_blue_circle::purple_circle::black_circle::white_circle::brown_circle:
E- elephant :elephant:
F- family :family_man_woman_girl_boy:
G- go​:black_circle::white_circle:
H- hat :tophat:
I - ice :ice_cube:
J - jogging :running_woman:
K- king :crown:
L- lame :unamused:
M- moderator :man_judge: :woman_judge:
N- nap :sleeping:
O- ooh :hushed:
P- pear :pear:
Q- question ?
R- ride🎢
S- supper🍱
T- tea :tea:
U- unicorn :unicorn:
V- vegetable :corn:
W-watermelon :watermelon:
X- X❌
Y- yo-yo :yo-yo:
Z-zoom🔎
Numbers
1-:trophy:
2-:trophy::trophy:
3-:trophy::trophy::trophy:
4-:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
5-:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
6-:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
7-:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
8-:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
9-:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
Basic shapes
Square-:red_square::orange_square::yellow_square::green_square::blue_square::purple_square::black_large_square::white_large_square::brown_square::small_orange_diamond::small_blue_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_blue_diamond:
Triangle-:small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle_down:
Circle-:red_circle::orange_circle::yellow_circle::green_circle::large_blue_circle::purple_circle::black_circle::white_circle::brown_circle:
Heart-:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::white_heart::brown_heart:
Thanks for reading and hope you learned a lot today in this online learning section
lol
Also it says it is a off topic chat so we have to go off topic

1 Like

A) :yo-yo: yo-yo :yellow_circle: yellow :yarn: yarn probably a lot more B) :x: just a x!

1 Like

Also, it should be G for Go! (Use a black circle and white circle) :black_circle::white_circle:

1 Like

Ok (^.^) also this post should be very funny *thread

1 Like

I will post the full conversation here.(well this portion of it)

Screw that, I’ll just invite you both. The top is the tutorial so you can ignore it, except for the really beginning because I didn’t know what I was doing.

1 Like

:sushi: salmon and tuna sushi
:fried_shrimp: prawn/shrimp tempura
:fries: French fries
:rice_ball: triangular sushi (white rice)
:rice_cracker: circle sushi (with brown rice)
:lollipop:lollipop
To be continued

1 Like

What number you want? (Very hard)

0 voters

Chose your lucky number now

Do y’all like my name change?

1 Like

Yes I love it

2 Likes

@Haze_with_a_Z Did you know that I liked wolfy studios a lot before I meant that he was my most liked for a long time

2 Likes

Ooh thanks for the likes above @HHG and @Haze_with_a_Z
Why is this useless

Well the first post was someone pointlessly necroing another thread. Then when BHydden named it, I guess that is what he chose.

1 Like

hey koba, its mr.pickles here

Hi, welcome to the forums, we usually ask our users here to at least put some content in their posts, just saying “hi” to a single individual is not really what it’s for… That also holds for your previous post.

If you want to reach KoBa, try sending a personal message on the main site.

Also, this topic is practically about not bumping old posts without a good reason, so please don’t do it again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes