Story making game thread

I have a question. How can we create more than one story if endings are not allowed?

3 Likes

If possible, try to keep the story as long as possible. Try to make a big twist to keep it going. Then when we put everything together, it will be a long story.

5 Likes

I’m next
He experimented further with the board, trying to see the past to find his family, to no avail. Meanwhile, the false Shingo had grown more demanding of his foster parents. “Shingo” would yell at his foster parents when they did not obey his orders, even going so far to whip their backs, slapping their faces, and stealing their food and money.

6 Likes

I’ll go next,
Soon Shingo’s parents got tired of the fake Shingo and tried to send him to a orphanage. They found one down the Ginger River right next to OGS. The fake Shingo moved into the orphanage. Often times he would sneak out of the orphanage and try to run away but he always got lost. About a month later, the fake Shingo went into OGS. He signed up and used Shingo as his name because he was so used to it. As he walked in one person said,
“Welcome back Shingo, you wanna play a game of go?”
Fake Shingo said, “Do I know you?”
“Come on, you haven’t been away that long”

Sorry I have to leave now someone else can continue.

3 Likes

But now I am here to stay. And they lived happily ever after.

The END.

4 Likes

(Completely forgot about this.)

2 Likes

Well, I think you are not the only one who forgot. So I thought let’s finish it so that Shingo and his fake alter ego know it is over. Can’t let them hang in limbo forever!

2 Likes

It was a pretty good story, don’t ya think?

4 Likes

So… anybody going to go next?

1 Like

Once upon a time, there was a whale named Walo. He was just like a normal whale, except he was more than 100x smaller then them. He always wanted to play games with the rest of the whales, but the whales never saw him. Due to this, he wasn’t friends with any of the other whales, but he did have a best friend Canli, a pelican, and was friends with a few groups of fish that would swim by most days.

5 Likes

I’ll go next.

Even if other whales couldn’t see him, Walo thought that if he was able to kill a giant squid, whales’ natural enemy, his name would become known and renowned among his fellow mammals. The problem, though, was his friendship to a squid called Captain Death, who wanted to become famous among giant squids by killing a whale. Despite their differences, their bond relied on this same dream that they shared. So one day Walo decided to make a deal with Captain Death, to give him all the information he had on how to kill a whale in exchange for the same favour on Captain Death’s part. Captain Death agreed, but he kept his real intentions for himself…

4 Likes

I’ll go next.

One day, Captain Death had lunch with Walo. He asked: “Why is the sea blue?” While Walo was deep in thought, Captain Death pounced on Walo and curled his tentacles around the poor Walo. Walo, who just realized that he has been betrayed, used his tiny but strong fin to ram Captain Death into a sharp stone. Captain Death struggled as Walo bit off his tentacles. After a few minutes, this fierce battle ended and clearly Walo was the winner, he thought. Captain Death spat out his pitch black ink and fled. Still, Walo caught up with him and dealt the finishing blow. Sadly, not many knew about this heroic act of Walo…

Note

Well, I got absorbed in writing the battle part, sorry if my English is hard to understand.

2 Likes