Supporter payment

I’m seeing this as well. I don’t know when I pay, so I do not know if this is the same issue, or part of some larger issue.

1 Like

I too have problems. I am an active supporter, but since a few hours my status as a supporter is not shown and I see adds again.

Updating, I have now made my monthly payment and the supporter status has not returned.

I think I see what’s going on, it looks like paypal remembered an incorrect setting that we sent them during those 3 weeks and it’s causing them to not notify us. I’ve manually fixed everyone’s accounts that is currently broken so everyone should currently have supporter status that should have it, but I’m still working on a real fix so this wont happen next month too.

Sorry all, thanks for the patience!

4 Likes

I have the similar problem. I pay my support regularly at 4 of the month, and I obtained the information that 4-th of January was send next payment. But I lost my status of supporter, as if this payment didn’t be notified . Can it be fixed?

Interesting, ok I’ll get it figured out tomorrow morning, in the mean time I’ve manually put you back in as a supporter again, sorry about that!

2 Likes

Thank you!

On 14.04.2020 Paypal informs me, that the trader Online-Go.com, Inc. suspended my automatic payment (identificator I-FAWHU4CT5S9X, invoice number 1793).
What’s wrong with it? Does it have something to do with the coronavirus?
Or maybe with the amount I pay ($2.00 - I’m retired and every penny is worth for me)?
I do not know whether I have to make new support payment, or this suspension is only temporary?

Hi Julko,

Unfortunately PayPal doesn’t give me any details about why it suspended the payment. Know that it was PayPal and not us that did this, it’s part of their automatic payment system. Maybe a card expired or something? I wish I had any details or insight that I could offer you, they don’t tell us anything though, it’s very frustrating.

If on your side PayPal isn’t giving you any details either, and there’s not an expired card or anything like that, then I would just create a new supporter payment. Sorry for the hassle, I wish I had more control :frowning:

In the mean while, I’ve made your account a supporter again manually. Thanks for all the support you’ve given over the years!

– anoek

8 Likes

Thanks for fast reaction!
As I know, at PayPal is all ok. It only mension me, that the trader “Online-Go.com Inc.” suspended payment - Paypal not suspended. All information PayPal messages to me was obtained from O-G.com Inc. and I put them in my previous post.

Now I’ve noticed than OGS forget I am a supporter although this month payment was paid. It’s a glitch or a new problem with Paypal?

I see it, I’ve manually fixed it @sulcino, sorry about that :frowning: I’ll be looking into where the failure occurred.

2 Likes

Great, thank you very much, @anoek

2 Likes