Teaching game Tonight(found one)

Hello, I am fairly new to the game of go, highly intrigued by it. I would like to learn from someone who has experience. I need to be able to spot more vulnerabilities. When to capatilize on them an also how to do so without losing my own stones. If anyone is available and willing to help me out i would be thankful. WIll do my best to be able to vocally speak with the instructor in order to get the fullest out of the games we play together. Appreciate the time you spent reading and looking forward to learn. Also I live in the eastern standard timezone.

Without knowing what timezone you’re in “tonight” is hard to guess.

1 Like

I am in eastern standard time. sorry for any inconvience.

1 Like

Cool, I hope you get a good introduction to the game. Have fun.

I need to be able to spot more vulnerabilities. When to capatilize on them an also how to do so without losing my own stones.

You would be mistaken to think high skill means not losing stones. Learning when to sacrifice stones for greater gain is a quintessential skill in Go.

You will know you’ve drastically improved once you can start feeling happy about letting your opponent capture your ‘useless’ stones. For now, these phrases may seem awfully cryptic :slight_smile:

1 Like