The all-in-one democratic game

10-10 then

3 Likes

Hey! All you 3-4 players - come, join us on the 4-4 side. This game had to start in the proper manner. These tengen-people are mocking our beloved game with their childish opening! Vote 4-4, Vote the proper way!

5 Likes

If tengen wins, we can play 4-4 for white.

3 Likes

what if we played 1-1?

1 Like

9 Likes

I will not only vote 4-4 for white, but double 4-4 !

I cosign shinuito who is now my hero.

4-5 for the glory of the empire!

4 Likes

we need more 10-10 voters!

2 Likes

A vote for 3-3 is a vote for 4-4

While san-san polls well in academic circles, Tengen knows the needs and struggles of the casual player. It’s time to drain the board of established moves.

San-san tries to innovate only through incremental change, and game-theory correct positions. Tengen wants to address the issues directly. No more boredom; no more losing to the 1% of the dan class. Tengen knows that we all want to enjoy the game and seeks a perfect balance.

Tengen also knows the importance of traditional moves, and proverbs. A Star-point with more than 2000 years of experience, Tengen knows how to fight for a win against komi. It has been endorsed by many players, from TheCaptain to Lee Sedol.

Don’t let 4-4 win for another decade.

This September, vote Tengen.

(The Hikaru Project is responsible for the content of this message)
9 Likes

Maybe we should announce the formula for the second move. It is a close election and we need to attract the 3-3 and the 3-5 vote.

3 Likes

We shall prepare a manifesto and we must choose our hashtags with care!

2 Likes

3-4 or 4-4 is a wrong choice:

Its not too late yet, click “show vote” and change your vote!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have expect a so tense and close election at a quarter of hour before closing.

2 Likes

By a short majority, the 3-4 wins our first poll.

Ok, time to start suggestions for w answer.
Only one for each of us with some words. Discussion, variants, feeling… all is welcome.

The game is Here

You can use the demo to show yours variants.
Check the set of rules for more details.

Please report here in this topic any decision you took in the chat of the demo for convenience.
With 3 suggestions we will start the next poll.

2 Likes

To say I am disappointed it an understatement. I’m switching parties from Black to White now.

Go Tengen!

7 Likes

You mean 3-4, right?

The poll is rigged!

3 Likes

White playing tengen is clearly ridiculous. 3-3 is the only move that makes sense-sense!

3 Likes

Mirror Go always makes sense.
So C4 is my choice.

in which corner?

I’m fine with any corner, as long as it’s a 3-3 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

so, R17

2 Likes